Dr. Prosanta Chakrabarty is an engaging presenter, he builds his presentations on solid science and vast knowledge of his field intertwined with fascinating insights, historical perspective, and a touch of humour. He can relate to students starting out in any science field, small children curious about the world, and anyone who has a sense of wonder and curiosity. He shares his passion and enthusiasm for science with his audience which inevitably are left with a new understanding of our world and often with more questions to consider.
A scientist, an author, explorer, and an eductor Dr Prosanta Chakrabarty’ inspirational presentations will change the way you think about science, scientist, and ignite your curiosity about the world around you.
Dr. Prosanta Chakrabarty is available as a Keynote or Graduation speaker. He is also available to speak about STEM, Diversity, Academia and Collaboration in science. Feel free to ask about his workshops, Dr. Chakrabarty always tailor his talks and workshops to the specific audience he works with.
Dr. Chakrabarty has spoken at dozens of universities, museums, and other institutions. Below is a list of the some recent locations:
- The National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian)
- National Academies of Sciences, Keck Center
- American Museum of Natural History (Ocean Luminaries)
- Smithsonian National Zoo
- National Science Foundation
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras
- Kuwait Institute of Scientific Research
- National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
- TED (2016, 2018), TEDxLSU (2015)
Watch Prosanta's TED Talks